Flipkart.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

BACKSTREET BOYS - Back To Your Heart





It's not I can't live without you
It's just that I don't even want to try
Every night I dream about you
Ever since the day we said goodbye
If I wasn't such a fool
Right now I'd be holding you
There's nothin' that I wouldn't do
Baby if I only knew

The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart

I don't know how it got so crazy
But I'll do anything to set things right
'Cause your love is so amazing
Baby you're the best thing in my life.
Let me prove my love is real
And made you feel the way I feel
I promise I would give the world
If only you would tell me girl

Give me one more chance
To give my love to you
'Cause no one on this Earth
Loves you like I do
Tell me

These arms of mine
Are open wide
From now until the end of time
You are my world
What can I do?
It's hard to find
A way back to your Heart

No comments: