Flipkart.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Forever Love

TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES.IT JUST GETS STRONGER WITH TIME

Often we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn't mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. So uncertain about the future we just drift away, promise each time to stay away not because we want to but because we do it for that person only whom we love.

But what I feel is if you have feelings for someone they never completely go away. So yes I believe there is a very good chance of getting back together and working out. It just takes time and patience from both sides. Don't rush things, take it slow and work on bettering yourself and being a happy person. Working on communication is the most vital part of any relationship. Just let things unfold and only time will tell if it is meant to be or not.

Love is the best thing that can happen to someone. It can cross all boundaries and defeat all hurdles. Love is like a magic that never seems to leave you. On several occasions you may have been asked or may have asked yourself why you love him/her. Your heart may cry out several reasons, but your lips are often silent.

When we fall in love with someone, we enjoy and love to be in the company of that person, as the bright sunrays of love come through that person’s soul and we feel abundant joy. It bestows a great blessing on us, when we receive pure love from another person. This kind of ‘perfect love’ makes us to realize the goodness, the preciousness and beauty in our soul nature. One realizes the experience of ‘perfect love’ when our soul is beyond the qualities of our personality traits such as anger, ego, jealousy, hatred and mistrust. When our mind is not full of negative personality traits, we don’t encounter any problems in our relations.

In relationships, we constantly face times when the sun of ‘perfect love’ shines brightly in the clear sky and then dark clouds covers this blissful sun by the negative traits of our human nature. So, the sky is infinite and we know that the clouds can’t cover the sun forever. Similarly, if we keep a staunch faith and strong love in our relationships, then I am sure we can cross all the hurdles. We’ll be able to defeat the dark clouds of ego, anger, jealousy and hatred with our power of love. Whilst, any negative qualities arouse in your relationships, always remember the immortality, loving, blissful qualities of love that is shining through the soul of each one of us in this world. From now on, let’s ignore the negative traits of a human and love unconditionally without any ambiguousness. Just the way a mother loves her children, ignoring the tantrums and naughtiness of her children. Every human being is ‘Divine’ at the core, since ALLAH as the ‘Super Soul’ resides in our hearts, from where the ocean of love flows and blesses us with the drops of love. I believe that, ALLAH is seated in everyone’s heart. We just have to discover Him.

The memory of true love never dies. I would say after such long a period of time we get to a place we can tolerate the pain if we lose someone we love. But the memories will never die, we may not talk about it as much but sometimes when we're alone we unlock the heart and pull out those memories, knowing that it was a special love, sometimes to special for us to share with anyone else. It's a good thing to know that once you really did love someone & they loved you and it was beautiful. Is that enough? For some it is!!

True Love never dies .If love ends, and then it was not true. True love is unconditional. It does not matter what the other person does, or whether the other person returns the love. Love can change from platonic to romantic and back. There are many different kinds of love, and transforming between kinds is not an ending but a natural progression. True love never ends.

“Not even death can stop True Love".

This I dedicate to you TEDDY

The moment we first met, I knew deep in my Heart; We were destined to be together, and never to be apart...

You have given my life a new meaning, just when I thought All was Gone;
You Captured my heart with your Kindness, and assured me that I would never be alone...

Our hearts were bonded together, as we Travelled and Ventured through life;
And my heart almost stopped beating, when you waved me goodbye…


Now, again with a second chance,
Love came through the eyes as a wonderful surprise.

My heart again almost stopped beating, when you asked me to be your Wife...

I don't know how it got so crazy, but I'll do anything to set things right

Cause your love is so amazing, you’re the best thing in my life

Let me prove my love is real, Make you feel the way I feel
I promise I would give the world for you because
we know in our hearts, we will never be parted,
For Our Love is as Strong as Ever......................................................................................................

No comments: