• 2 Cups maida
• 1 tsp Superfine sugar
• 1 tsp Dry yeast
• 1/4 Cup margarine
• 1 tsp Poppy seeds
• 1 tsp Ghee
How to make Naan:
• Take the yeast and sugar in a bowl. Add little warm water and allow the yeast to get dissolved.
• Cover the mixture and leave it aside for 10 minutes until froth appears.
• Take the maida in a bowl. Make a depression in the center.
• Add yeast, ghee and salt. Mix them properly.
• Add some more water if it is required. Put the mixture on a floured surface and make dough. Knead it well for 5-7 minutes.
• Keep it in a warm place for 1? hour and cover it so that it can rise.
• Make small balls out of the dough.
• Flatten each ball to make ovals of about 1 cm thickness.
• Put these ovals on a smeared heavy-duty aluminium foil.
• Grill it under a preheated broiler till golden brown color appears.
• Repeat the procedure with rest of the balls.
• Naans are ready to serve.