Flipkart.com

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Think of yourself as the rule, not the exception


I'm not always as confident as I seem.There are many nights and many days when all I want is to be held. I love being held...Always.

Sometimes I don't want to talk about what is bothering me.Sometimes I just want a hug.Sometimes I just want to lay on my bedroom floor, drown myself in music and cry. Sometimes I just want to leave behind everything. Sometimes I just want to runaway, and never come back. Sometimes I just want to run up to you. Sometimes I just want to slap you so hard. Sometimes I just want to tell you what I really think of you. Sometimes I just want to be alone. Sometimes I just want to eat ice cream and watch sappy romances all day long. Sometimes I just want to escape reality. Sometimes I just want to know how it feels like to have a true person falling in love with your smile. Sometimes I just want to get the hell out of this place. Sometimes I just want to wear and say what I want, without being judged. Sometimes I just want to be perfect in front of your eyes. Sometimes I just want to give up. Sometimes I just want to run. Sometimes I just want to be in your shoes. Sometimes I just want to feel like I’m on top of the world. Sometimes I just want to wish for a better tomorrow. Sometimes I just want to let go. Sometimes I just want to know if you really miss me.
But I know that sometimes, you don’t always get what you want and that is when I need someone who will let me cry.

I like when people aren't afraid to show what they're really feeling. I don't like when people run from their true feelings because it doesn't do anyone any good. I wear my heart on my sleeve, but I am not naive. I know what it feels like to be completely broken and I am all too familiar with what it means to be hurt. I know what it's like to see something funny and not laugh. I've been taken advantage of, used, and abused. My feelings have been blatantly disregarded. But I still believe that all people are good at heart and my trust in people has not diminished. To be completely honest, I hope it never does...Ever.

No comments: