Flipkart.com

Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome 2011 Goodbye 2010


Looks like I’m the only one who’s not welcoming the new year but I’m glad 2010 has passed. It’s not my best year so far. I’ve had better years. In fact, I had so many heartaches and down moments during the year. No doubt, I had a few achievements like learning life lessons, luckily passed my exams too but my sadness overshadowed everything else and the reason of that sadness being?

OK, there’s no particular event that I can pinpoint to, but the feeling just accumulated, that in the end resulted in an UNFATHOMABLE BLACK HOLE in my heart…

Regardless, life is about being thankful and grateful for what we have. I can’t compare with people who’s happier, or healthier, or wealthier, but I need to compare with people who are less fortunate than myself.

So, I want to be more positive, and also try to make myself happier. So far, it’s been hard to be happy but I think I’m improving day by day. It’s a good sign approaching the new year.

Afterall Life is not wat it looks to be.We love things as if they are real and meaningful and most of all,something that will bring contentment to our lives.Life is illusion and deception.Its like a beautiful charming jewel,we move to pick it up but we realize they are the teeth of an ugly serpent..Lets not deceive ourselves..Tomorow never comes so let’s not dwell on it. Let’s continue work and pray for the best in 2011…Wish me luck.

No comments: