Flipkart.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

DEAR REPUTATION


DEAR REPUTATION,
i'm sorry i have to tell you this.
i'm breaking up with you.
i'm sick of people talking shit about me
it's all because of you.
i'm starting over.
i don't wanna be that girl they talk about anymore.
the girl who seemed unbreakable is finally starting to break
the one who seemed so strong its crumbling apart
the one who always laughs it off is constantly crying
the girl who would never give up, finally quit trying
the one with tons of friends;
i regret the things i've done
i don't want to be known for them anymore.
i miss the old me;
when i didn't have a problem
with wearing a matching outfit with my mommy;
when girls weren't so damn cruel..
when best friends weren't split up
when a smile came easily to my face.
I don't know what to do anymore,
nothing feels the same,
I never see a smile in the mirror,
I only see pain,
pain beneath my soul,
so deep inside of me
there is no escaping it,
no coming back to a normal state of mind,
there's nothing I can do anymore.
i'm tired of you ruining my life.
i'm sick of you.
so here's my goodbye to you, reputation.
i'll miss you forever
The thing is
I'm not worth the sorrow
And if you come and
Meet me tomorrow
I will hold you down
Fold you in
Deep, deep, deep
In the fiction we live

No comments: