Flipkart.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Please Leave Me Alone


During sleepless night i pretend that past isn't real ,it brings back how i used to feel ..So much sadness in my hopeless life , never knew things would change so fast .. You're not here , and i'm alone , trying to run away from this pain that has grown so deep ..I feel so empty now that you're gone ,there's so much pain,eyes full of tears ! I feel like crying and dying every second ..This one's for you and these words aren't brand new ,tough it's coming from the heart ..Thank you for the life you've given me ,thank you for the hope! I'm finely free you'll always be in mind ..Cross my heart and hope to die ...I never will forget you , i can't go without you , i hope this wish will come true ...During sleepless nights and endless dreams ! These words inside my heart stay in there till we're apart ,feel these tears coming in my eye's , i try not to cry ..I'll try this shooting pain in my eye's , can't hold it anymore ..You're gone !! You walked away , now I'm colder than the ocean breeze , now you're to far gone ..Please stay with me , i promise myself i would not cry ..Then a silent tear falls from my eye ,you're the only place i can put myself ..No hopes or dream, can fill my tumbling days ,after you're gone ..Day after day and slowly go insane , i hear you're voice , if i see you next to never , how can we say forever ? whenever you go , i will be right here waiting for you , what ever it takes ,and now my heart breaks ..I hear the laughter , i taste the tears ..I wonder how we can survive , this romance , but in the end if I'm with you ,I'll take the chance ..I wonder for a moment if this is all a dream , to watch you leaving ..Is to know that I've lost my place on earth ..Long ago i was free , where did all the time go ? And i will finally have to let go , this memory will be in my heart forever , i will say goodbye to you , but not forever , only for now !!!!!!

No comments: