Flipkart.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A GHOST FROM MY PAST


Tears run down from my eyes, they are killing me without any mercy at all. I can't stop thinking about "you".Every moment, song, reminds me of you. I feel so incomplete and it hurts me so much to know that after all the promises and the cries, after everything you just moved on so easly. I don't blame you.Who could have stayed??. I blame you for not caring, for breaking millions of promises and for becoming the man i now hate!. My hate for you is just one more reminder that i once loved you will all my heart.

BUT NOW ONWARDS I TAKE AN OATH
Dear self:

I ask you for forgiveness, I've put you through a lot pain and suffer lately, apparently you are the only one whom i can trust now!. You are the one that has to care!. What are we going to do with this usless life of mines? Will i always be divided? Will a part of me always belong to him?, so many questions left unanswered, so many tears frozen inside, so much regret for just one mortal life