Flipkart.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

Why are people so two faced?

I hate two faced people "The DIPLOMATS" , It's hard to decide which face to slap first.

We go through life meeting lots of people. Some make you happy, some make you smile, some can be counted and then there are some whom you would rather not have ever met. There are lots of reasons that would make you want to avoid meeting certain people like they are mean or evil. Mainly though I am talking about personality types which are difficult to deal with and just better to be avoided all together. Sometimes it takes some time before we realize a person we know is on the bad list. Some of us take longer than others to connect the dots.

Like the two faces of coin we come across the double faced people in our lives.They are nice to you and then turn around and say the worse things ever about. We all are polite to most people and might be inclined to say mean things when we are with people whom we trust but such people usually do this all the time and have another agenda.

Just by observing them you can find them, they say they hate someone and then they turn around and are super nice to them. You think they are best friends with someone else and then they turn around and gossip about them. Some two faced people are smart and do these things subtly but if you concentrate you can usually catch them red handed.

First of all you have to understand that you are not immune to them, just because they act like they respect you and swear they would never gossip about you don’t beleive them. The best way to deal with them is to stay away from them. The problem is that sometimes you might not have that option. Once you have been back stabbed or betrayed,you always have the option of confrontation, people who feel the need to act that way are usually cowards and can be scared off by just telling them that you know what they’re doing, of course they will deny but it will stop them for some time.

I have now after suffering with being so close to some of them found that the best way is to not tell them anything, not to get close and to keep all conversations to a minimum of small talk. Never ever go down to their level and do what they usually have a habit to do. Avoid private time with them if you can too, be cordial and polite but don’t get sucked into the little soap operas that seem to always unfold around them. Stay away from situations where they gossip and make it clear that you are nice enough to deal with everyone. If you can’t stay away ignore them and never agree with them or offer your opinion on someone else or they will turn around, twist your words and use them against you somehow, they are double crossers by definition.

After coming across some of them,the ones that were once so close and dear to me that i still sometimes feel the same love and respect for them but I guess that is me not them(like a chameleon),one faced the same me who never changed or will change being myself or the true self.It makes me wonder sometimes as to why are they like that?It really annoys me and I never really understand how they are like that.

I have messed up my life being with the wrong ones.They were talking to me and being openly friendly the whole time to my face. It just unnerves me that people can live with being this way. I am a very honest and sincere and have been true to everyone in my life.I may say I am not perfect but I'm not rude,cruel and diplomat like them and if I have an issue with someone I will prefer to tell them.We have to accept that we are all hypocites to some degree. It is only natural for everyone to put their own interests first. We must trust others in order to survive but that trust must be tempered with good judgement. Often our expectations of others is not realistic and we end up hurt. So it is better if we accept the least and I would appreciate if even others try to be honest with me about how she feels instead of putting on a major front that she/he likes me, cares for me and wants me involved in her life...blah blah..

If they are not happy with true face, (who they trully are) they need not keep putting on masks, and changing to conform to those around them at the moment, living a life of charades and those who are in their lives are simply their audience.It makes them feel that they are a bigger person....But you know that you are the biggest person there....people are so two-faced because they think they are something if they are talking about someone else.A lot of people do it because they are ashamed of their sad, sorry lives and think it's better to focus on someone else's life to keep from touching the subject of their own life.I don't worry about it anymore because I have come across many downs and no ups since a few months.

Even if they are among your family or are important parts of your family? It shouldn't matter to you anymore.In my case it was someone I dearly loved and cared,a person close to heart and a friend not only a friend but someone whom I considered so important in my life that I don't have even words to describe her, to kill me.Best thing I did was just ignored them as far as I can and show them I am not bothered.I don't class him as part of my family and to be honest, I don't miss him anymore.

It is better for everyone of us in this dilemma to just ignore them. Whatever they've to say about you it hardly should affect you as far as you know yourself and trust yourself and have strong faith and belief in ALLAH.Next time they talk to you,act as if you know nothing and don't again be fooled by them and believe them.Try and sort of, prove them wrong even there is no need to do so just Trust Yourself and care for those who deserve your love not for them who snatched your life from you.Remember you can't ever get back what you lost and they were the ones who were responsible for it.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.May be because we live in a world where we are taught from an early age to fear the truth and embrace the lies.All I can say is that
Do not allow the lies and filth that spew from the mouths of the uneducated and cruel garner your spirit,allow no pain from those that are of mean and devious mind. Feel only pity and contempt for them .In this way they will be diminished and vanquished.

Heed only those that have the honesty to use a frontal attack or are true otherwise,the others are beneath contempt and are of no consequence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think someone close have left you hurt.You really write superb.Good luck for you future and I shall advice you to not let yourself bother about the people who have hurt you or caused you pain.