Flipkart.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bonds of Our friendship !!!


There have been many times
that I'd lose grip and then fall,
And, you were there beside me
to help me rise above it all.
There have been many times
when I'd reach the end of end,
And, you inspired me
by giving hope to just start over again!
YOU INSPIRED ME!



There have been times
when I had lost all that I had gained,
And, you brought me bright sunshine
to send away the rains.
There have been many times
that I'd just quit, giving all up,
And, you'd bring me a drink of renewal
from friendship's cup!
YOU WERE SUNSHINE!



Then, all the times that I had been slipping
and sinking so fast,
You encouraged me to reach out
to grasp hope that would last.
As, I was spinning in frantic circles of chaos,
around and round,
You threw out the anchor
that placed me back on solid ground!
YOU RENEWED HOPE!

No comments: