Flipkart.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I learned in my life, to trust very few people


I learned in my life, to trust very few people. I agree that all people probably should be trusted until proven untrustworthy, yet you must be careful with that rule. I have seen that i wear my heart on my sleeve and let myself be too vulnerable to this world and the people in it. I guess I tell people everything, because thats who I am, I never lie about the girl I am. I tell people what i have done, and who I want to be. I tell people the pain and the happiness of my life. I finally realized that people truly dont care. Their are a few good people on this world, I do recognize them. Yet, moslty i find myself dissappointed by the people I excepted the most from. The person we love , all they know is how is lie. They have become among one of such a person, who does not even know what the truth is. Lying has become a way of life for them. My question is..how do you open your heart to someone else, when everyone you love has only lied and let you down. I except pain, and lies. Its life, it is bittersweet. I take the bad with the good everyday. I count my blessings. God has truly been so good to me. I try so hard to be a good person, but when your surrounded by only bad, it takes a tole on you. I am now getting all the bad people out of my life. I refuse to let one more person lie to me. Yet, i also refuse to be cold hearted and to not love again. So, my conclusion is...with love, comes pain, and suffering, and tears, and lies...but I'm going to deal with that all. Because, without love, We are nothing. We all need love. Love is what keeps us going.
“The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be- and when they're not, we cry.”

we hold expectations for others...we set them out to be someone their not most of the time. then we are left wondering why we are hurt so bad, and so disappointed? its because they were never and will never be that person we wanted or thought they were. the key to it all is to listen, get to know people, build your relationship with them and then and only then you will see who they are thru not just their words, but their actions. people's true colors show when u just take the time to listen and watch as they unfold... and still then, they might end up disappointing you. but isnt this life? its all bittersweet, its all mistakes, experiences, learning, and growing...and with that you have to open your heart to trust and open your heart to life......"u may be deceived if u trust too much, but u will live in torment if u do not trust enough."

No comments: