Flipkart.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

True Love - To See our happiness in the happiness of others


Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.Being mad or crazy after love never helps. Neither of us can have a good life. Understanding a true love is required to make lives happier. To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.

I’ll never break your heart,
I’ll never make you cry,
I’d rather die than live without you,
I’ll give you all of me,
Honey, that’s no lie.

There is a letter which makes us blind. But it is not made for that purpose. We take it in different way.

BEGINNING OF MY LIFE

Before reading it, take my words, it can be experience of anyone and nothing is personnel and I would like to make no comments. There are no principles behind it. Every one of us faces it and forgets it. But it is not so easy. It lives some moments for us.

"I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart."

Life is full of success and failures. Every one of us learns about love from family. I love my family a lot. But when we meet some unknown person whom we like, it becomes somehow-a different story and situation to face. Our mom and dad are with us. Blood relations never leave you alone. That is our belief. So we are not worried for the love which is early god gift for us. But we worry about the relation which we need to make for the rest of life. For that we even become selfish sometime.

"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own home. Give love to your siblings, children, to a wife or husband, to a next-door neighbor-simply to EVERYONE"

Just don’t be selfish. When we start loving some one, we try to achieve the love from another side. If it is 50% from your side, let it be. Let other makes fun of your failure. But never forget that love is to give rather to achieve. If it is yours, it will come to you by circumstances.

Love is merely madness...

He made so many calls.She thought he wants to talk. She was not wishing to discourage him and disappoint him.He was my one of the good friends but she found some problems with his new behavior. For her, he was a friend. But he was one step ahead. Her intentions were good. Even she was also willing to help him.Sometimes even she was finding some opportunities where she could had talk with him for so many hours. She just followed what others do.She analyzed herself. It was just her friendly behavior. It was their personal satisfaction while they talked for so many hours. It was his personal wish to be with her. Gifting a material thing without any reasons is not giving. Really I forget true definition of love and friendship. Anyway it makes us mad.

"What the heart gives away is never gone ... It is kept in the hearts of others."


Thank God She understood him. Let it be her failure, but I don’t like to change definition of love. I have no idea what to do else. But at least I know what not to do. You are succeeded if someone misses you any day in his life. So just let life decides. Don’t be cruel to get your love. Nothing is gone if you allow your love to go far from you. Love never comes if you wan to tie up with you intentionally. It is free. Try to spread happiness, help and holiness whenever you love.

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."


Love makes your life full of happiness.We need to think about its true gifts. Even if we spend our 80 % of time to get material things, we are not satisfied with our life. It is not balanced. In fact 80 % of our life problems causes from our mental situations. Psychology does matter in our life. So spend time to get some free and happy moments. What we call it "Memories". Enjoy long lasting memories of being with your love.

ENDING OF A MEMORY

"If you are reading this, believe me my intentions are holy. Be happy wherever you are. If you need my help friends, you can call me without any hesitation. Even in your absence I will live a happy life. Don’t feel any time worried about my life believing you had created my life alone or difficult. You had always given pleasant moments to me." We really need such thoughts flowing in our mind for our true love.

REMINDER

"The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along."

No comments: