Flipkart.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Learn from your mistakes


You'll get over it...' It's the clichés that cause the trouble. To lose someone u love is to alter ur life forever. You don't get over it because 'it' is the person u loved. The pain stops, there are new people, but the gap never closes. How could it? The particularness of someone who mattered enough to grieve over is not erased by anyone but death. This hole in my heart is in the shape of u & no one else can fit.

We hold onto memories so tight, because memories never change...but the people in them do.
Since you left me here the sun won't shine..When I saw you I liked you, when I liked you I loved you, when I loved you I lost you...

Now thanks to you...I'm scared to fall in love again. First of all, you broke my heart when I expected you to be the last one to do it. And now I'm left with my heart broken and in pieces and you don't even bother to notice. It's sad because all along I thought you knew me better than everyone else....but now I am starting to wonder if you even knew me at all.

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place...
Maybe the happy ending is this, knowing after all the unreturned phone calls, broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment you never gave up hope.

Did you fall, did you break? Did you make a mistake? Did you lose how it felt to win? Don't tell me that it's over now. If I said the right thing, if I said the wrong. No matter how far I go, you will always be home. I'm sorry, but you're all that I know..

I said I wonder when it'll be my day. 'Cause I'm not too far from breaking down, and all I’ve got are screams inside. But somehow they come out in a smile, and I'm wondering if I'll always feel this way, this way..It hurts to breathe. Well every time that you're not next to me. And now I'm forced to see, I think I'm on my way. Oh, it hurts to live today...So tell me you need me and I will stay, you believe me and I will wait, that you'd come back for me every time I fall. If you want me then you got me. Just never leave me alone...

I feel so NUMB. All I've become has fallin apart. Hole in my heart. I will cry. All is a lie that we must break. Heal my heartache...

I've come so close, it's almost hard to believe
When you're up close, it blinds you brilliantly
Just one rush can change your life forever
Just one push can end it all together
Why can't we learn from the plague that surrounds us
Learn from my mistakes
Learn from this mistake
Learn from our mistake
Learn from their mistakes
There's no shoulder to cry on when you have no shame
There's no finger to point when you are to blame
Open book, in my eyes shows you rain, then storming
I can't look, when covered by the nothing and the suffering
Learn from my mistakes
Learn from this mistake
Learn from our mistake
Learn from their mistakes
Learn from my mistake
Believe me, all my friends, in the ending of the story
There's no junkie out there with a happy ending
It consumes you, and haunts you like the devil
It's the art of the process that kills off all the rebels
Learn from this mistake

I tried to love you I thought I could,
I tried to own you I thought I would,
love, hate, love."

No comments: